If you're looking for the best insulation for your home, look no further than the experts at Dan Hanell Construction.
We Offer Our Clients the Following Services:
- Blown In Fiberglass or Cellulose - these are basically the two choices that you can use for insulation. Blown in fiberglass is known for settling and packing after it's installed, it tends to fluff the material up and it does not carry lifetime warranty. While Cellulose is the most effective, efficient and safest material that you can use and it has a lot of advantages over fiberglass; it has a lifetime warranty and non-toxic.
- Attic Insulation - to make your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter, installing attic insulation is very easy and will keep you comfortable.
- Sidewalls - this can be added through the exterior of your home to make your home resistant to heat flow as possible.
- Basement Walls - if you're basement are installed with insulation it will reduced heat loss through the foundation and minimize thermal bridging.
- Sill Plates - also known as sole plate, it should be anchored to the foundation to ensure proper construction and safety of your home.
- Crawl Spaces - are used to create a comfortable area whether it's summer or winter. With right crawl space insulation it will help you also to prevent moisture damage and molds and to have effective air sealing.